Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm so sorry I haven't been writing. My play's coming up and I've been so busy between that and homework. Sorry. Thanks to Uncle Larry, though, for leaving comments with updates.
He's doing awesome. He's on pureed foods. He had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, lemonade, cake, and others too. They tried to stand him up, but his blood pressure went up and they didn't want to risk it. He's doing so good. Thanks to the Lord. Thanks for all the support. Once the play's over I should be able to update more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirstin,

You have been doing a great job!

Love, Prayers and Hugs,

Uncle Larry

P.S. I keep thinking of how creative it was of you to start this blog and how helpful it has been to everyone! You are a great niece!

Anonymous said...

Mr Mancini,

I am glad to hear how wonderful your progress has been. I would have posted sooner, but I am not one to intrude. You have a super granddaughter raised by great parents. I am sure you are proud of them.

Rob
Canastota COTN

Anonymous said...

Dear Kirsten,
Hazel Marple and I were pleased to be able to read the updates on your grandfather's progress, even way up here in Maine! We are praying that he will continue to improve, with no setbacks, and that your grandmother will not get weary with all the stress that she must be going through.

It is great that you can visit him as often as you do, with such a busy schedule as you have. Break a leg, concerning the play.

Best wishes, Holly Marple Groom
(a friend of your Uncle Larry's from many, many years ago)

Larry said...

Hey Holly!

Its only been 33 years or there abouts. When our Moms talk I hear about how you are doing.

God bless you!

Thanks for your prayers. Please give your mom my love.

Your Friend From Many Many Years Ago,

Larry


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition