Sorry, I didn't write, my dad's computer broke. He's doing awesome. He was in a really bad mood tonight. He's just really aggravated that he can't get up and stop lying around.
We moved him into the nursing home here in Minoa. It is soooooooooooo much better than the other one. As soon as he got here, he got a new burst of energy and is talking up a storm. He is awake all the time we're there now. He's getting a lot stronger. He is getting so much better, so much quicker. He's having therapy twice a day, 5 days a week and once on Saturday versus once a day, 5 times a week.
The family is also making him better. But it's great to have him only a few minutes away. More updates later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(37)
-
▼
November
(8)
- I am very sorry. My computer will be fixed on Frid...
- Sorry, I didn't write, my dad's computer broke. He...
- He was doing really good when we were there. He wa...
- Okay well, he fell out of bed the other night. He'...
- He has an infection. He's on an antibiotic. He was...
- I'm so sorry I haven't been writing. My play's com...
- He's doing okay. When I saw him, he was kind of ti...
- I'm so sorry I didn't write. He's doing awesome. H...
-
▼
November
(8)
At our Favorite Camp
The Family Griller
Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.
The Singing Family Tradition
2 comments:
hi
its kathi and ron Mcewen from church can u please post the address of the new nursing home it is great that he has adjusted. Give our love to your gramma too.
Hey Kirstin.
Please give Papa a HUGE hug and kiss from Me!!
Love ya Sweetie!
Ton
Post a Comment