skip to main | skip to sidebar

Papa 2 all

Larry Mancini fell down concrete stairs and is in St. Joseph's Hospital and this blog will give information. If you have anything you want me to write email me at acting4ever94@yahoo.com. Please leave comments, as I will be showing my grandfather this blog when he's feeling better to show him what has happened and how much everyone cares about him. Thanks!

Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm so sorry I didn't write. He's doing awesome. He should be on pureed food by next week. He had 9 heaping tablespoons of applesauce. Tonya gave a good update. Look under the last post and click comments and scroll down to the last one. Thanks!
Posted by Kirstin at 12:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (37)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • I am very sorry. My computer will be fixed on Frid...
      • Sorry, I didn't write, my dad's computer broke. He...
      • He was doing really good when we were there. He wa...
      • Okay well, he fell out of bed the other night. He'...
      • He has an infection. He's on an antibiotic. He was...
      • I'm so sorry I haven't been writing. My play's com...
      • He's doing okay. When I saw him, he was kind of ti...
      • I'm so sorry I didn't write. He's doing awesome. H...
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (1)

At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition

Papa to everyone

Papa to everyone
The man we all know and love.

It's acutally 53 years now. It's going to keep going.

The Family

The Family
Papa's 80th Party