Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(37)
-
▼
November
(8)
- I am very sorry. My computer will be fixed on Frid...
- Sorry, I didn't write, my dad's computer broke. He...
- He was doing really good when we were there. He wa...
- Okay well, he fell out of bed the other night. He'...
- He has an infection. He's on an antibiotic. He was...
- I'm so sorry I haven't been writing. My play's com...
- He's doing okay. When I saw him, he was kind of ti...
- I'm so sorry I didn't write. He's doing awesome. H...
-
▼
November
(8)
At our Favorite Camp
The Family Griller
Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.
The Singing Family Tradition
3 comments:
Pastor Lorri and Pastor Ken here. We heard things had been in an uproar there. Guess he is giving everyone a scare. We are praying that things will continue to improve every day. God is at work... just remember that. Glad we found this and were able to make a comment. :)
I am so pleased and happy to know that God is really bringing your poppa closer and closer to being fully healed. Try not to worry about the infection. After my mom's accident she had many and they were always able to get them under control. Sometimes it takes a while though. Hospitals and nursing homes are full of germs and they are inevitable. Please know that we are continuing to lift Poppa, Nana and your entire family up in prayer and praise to your Heavenly Father that loves you all so much. The Dean's (Dale, Toni and boys)
Spoke to Nanny last night. The infection is clearing up. He is doing well.
Ann, the speech therapist, said that she wants him to go to the Dining Room by next week and begin feeding himself.
Once again this Thanksgiving we are giving thanks for the miracle God is doing in Poppa's life.
Post a Comment