Saturday, February 16, 2008
I'm sooooo sorry I haven't written in forever. Between going to the hospital and all the work the teacher's have been piling on, it's really hard. Papa got moved to another room, and now he has a roommate.=[ He also lost his hearing. We have to yell in his ear. The nurse said it probably won't come back. She said it's from all the anti-biotics. He still has c-diff and there's no news on the nursing home. He's getting really sick of the food there, so we're pureeding some of the food we have and then bringing it into him. That's all. I'll try to update more. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At our Favorite Camp
The Family Griller
Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.
The Singing Family Tradition
1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear that he is losing his hearing......if it doesnt come back I have a sheet from when Ron and I took sign language and there are phrases also in a book that u guys may want to show Larry.......just a thought....I am sure that he is glad to be getting some home cooked meals instead of the same ol same ol hospital food. It must still be difficult for all of you. Tell Nana and of course papa that we love them and if ever they need anything we are here.....Love to all of you. Kathi and Ron
Post a Comment