Saturday, February 23, 2008
I updated the blog a few days ago but I just found out that it never published. Um... Papa hearing comes and goes but it's gotten a lot better. He got moved again. He has his own private room. It's really big. Also, be praying because we're hoping to get him back into The Crossings by Monday or Tuesday. He's getting off the wound-vac soon. We also found out that he got rid of the c-diff but got it right back. It takes a while to get it fully out of his system. Okay, so just be praying for the nursing home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At our Favorite Camp
The Family Griller
Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.
The Singing Family Tradition
2 comments:
Kristen
Thank you so much for the good news I know that we all appreciate the updates...Let us know when he goes to the Nursing Home and Thank you Jesus that it is the Crossings again.....Tell Nana that we will be up soon.....I have to be careful with the hospitals because I take a medication that supresses my immune system.....PRAISE THE LORD AND THANK THE LORD FOR ALL OF YOU We love u
Kirstin - we really appreciate the update! And will definitely be praying for all of you, but especially for the nursing home situation. You are a very sweet girl to try and keep up with the blog for all of us - just know that it really is appreciated. Love to your family. Pam Roy
Post a Comment