Thursday, January 10, 2008
They've moved him around to so many different floors in the hospital. He had surgery last night to get rid of his bed sore. It went well. He's finally settled on the first floor in a really nice room. We still don't know when he's coming out of the hospital. We really think that getting rid of all these infections will help him get better so much faster. He didn't really wake up tonight. The anesthesia still hasn't worn totally off. Plus yesterday was very tiring for him. Well, that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At our Favorite Camp
The Family Griller
Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.
The Singing Family Tradition
3 comments:
Thanks for the update I check everyday......we continue to pray for him. Tell papa and Nana we love them Ron and Kathi
Kirstin,
This blog has been so helpful. You have kept many people informed about Poppa's progress. We are thankful he came through the surgery well.
Not everyone who reads this posts. There are people who tell me they have checked out this blog and some of mine who do not comment online.
I know I speak for all of them when I say thanks for your faithfulness!
You are a splendid niece!
Love, Prayers and Hugs,
Uncle Larry
Kirsten, You are such a blessing to your nana and poppa and to so many of us. Since I attend a different church than when I went to your poppa and Nana's church, I have very little contact with people from their church (unless I run into them) to hear how poppa is comming along. This really helps me and others to focus our prayers right where they are needed. God Bless you and your family and may He give you all exactly what you need as you need it. He is so faithful!!!The Dean family.
Post a Comment