Sunday, December 2, 2007

My computer's still not fixed. Sorry.
He's not doing so good. They think he might have an urinary tract infection. He's is so tired. They say an infection does that though. We find out tomorrow if he has it or not. We're kind of hoping he does, because if he doesn't, he has something else, where as they could just treat the infection. Although we wish he didn't have anything. Just keep praying.

2 comments:

Larry said...

You are doing a good job Kirstin keeping this blog up to date.

We're all praying for Poppa. He is in the LORD's hands.

I know two people who have a urinary track infection this month and it does wipe a person out.

Love and Prayers and Hugs,

Uncle Larry

Anonymous said...

Kirstin,

Thank you so much for maintaining this blog. I check it frequently and I am sure many others do. We are missing your grandparents here in Endicott, but I know they are where they need to be.

Please give your Nana and Poppa hugs and kisses from me.

Keeping you all in prayer,
Alisa Marciniak


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition