Nothing much to new. The doctors really didn't tell us anything new today. But I do have good news. He was responding a lot more today. The therapist asked him what his name was and he said, "what?" Also when they were cleaning him up and they moved him and he said, "owwwww!" Then we sat with him for a while and he kept is eyes open for a little bit. When I sang to him he moved like he hasn't moved in a while. His arms were going wild. The one arm he hasn't moved at all and he moved it twice. Tomorrow I'll leaving but I'll try to get you the best updates. I'll be back on Saturday.
I would like to thank all of you for your support. This is going great. Just remember to keep praying, and spread it around. You have no idea ho much I appreciate your support. There is prayer all over the country going on. Thanks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(37)
-
▼
October
(22)
- I went in Saturday and was amazed at what I saw. I...
- I'm leaving this afternoon. I'll give an update pr...
- A few quick things. His feeding tube fell out of h...
- I don't know if you read my uncle's comment, but i...
- I spoke too soon. Last night he had to go to the e...
- Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was so tired bec...
- Just wanted to say that I won't be able to write u...
- Just a quick update. He's in the nursing home. My ...
- Not much new. He is in his own room now. My Nana s...
- I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. It's just I on...
- It seems that every day the news gets better and b...
- A few quick things. My Nana just called and said t...
- God does the impossible. Well, I have great news. ...
- Great News!!! He's responding to a lot. I was so ...
- Nothing much to new. The doctors really didn't tel...
- Well, it's not looking very good. The doctors are ...
- Hey everyone. I just got to the hospital. I haven'...
- Just one quick note. I had the comments in the wro...
- Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I had play practic...
- There's not a lot of new news but what I do have i...
- Although recovery is going to take awhile, he is g...
- It's all looking up. The doctors and nurses are sa...
-
▼
October
(22)
At our Favorite Camp
The Family Griller
Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.
The Singing Family Tradition
34 comments:
You have inspired many of us with your posts Kirstin. I always knew I had wonderful nieces and nephews. Now I am finding out just how wonderful they are!
We continue to pray.
Thanks for the updates Kirstin. Your family in Oklahoma is praying. Aunt Kristie and I have added your papa and family to our pray care at Yukon 1st Church.
Love and Prayers,
Aunt Marilyn
Barry, Cheryl, Chad, Geren, Kirstin, and Ambria:
I love your tenacity! Keep up the great work in support of Larry. Your church family continues to pray for you. This past Sunday several were asking questions about how Larry was doing. Your Blog was very helpful in keeping the family informed. Thanks.
We will continue to pray for your family and for Larry. Our God will supply all your needs! I believe it.
Pastor Tim
Kristen,
Great job, you are a wonderful young lady. Lois Bouton and myself (adine Bouton) visited Mr. Mancini yesterday. I see that you posted your email, I have a nice picture of your Papa that I thought you would like. It was taken at camp last year. I will email it to you. Thank you for all you are doing. We are praying for the whole Mancini family. God bless.
With love and prayers,
Adine Bouton
viagra 50mg legal order viagra over internet - viagra online drugstore
buy soma cymbalta soma drug interactions - soma to buy online
buy soma soma san diego serve alcohol - soma online no prescription overnight
soma sale kendrick lamar san diego soma tickets - soma medication pain
buy soma online buy soma without rx - soma 350 mg effects
soma medication soma san diego 2012 - soma holiday
discount cialis buy cialis online yahoo - how to buy cialis online in australia
generic xanax order xanax cod - xanax (generic) 2 mg pills
order xanax online xanax high effects - order xanax off internet
buy tramadol ultram er tramadol hcl - tramadol for dogs dosage usa
buy tramadol tramadol for dogs dose rate - tramadol al 100mg nebenwirkungen
buy tramadol tramadol extended release tablets dosage - is it legal to order tramadol on line'
order tramadol online cod tramadol 2012 - order cheap tramadol-overnight
buy tramadol in florida tramadol to buy online in usa - can you buy tramadol usa
buy tramadol tramadol good opiate withdrawal - can take 100mg tramadol hcl
buy carisoprodol carisoprodol 350 mg pain - carisoprodol 350mg tablets
cialis online cialis generic comprimes 4 - cialis generic vs brand
cialis online generic cialis us pharmacy - cialis daily 10 mg
buy tramadol cash on delivery tramadol buy cheap no prescription - tramadol janssen
buy klonopin online half life klonopin wafers - what's the klonopin high like
http://www.integrativeonc.org/adminsio/buyklonopinonline/#buy 2mg klonopin beer - klonopin dosage for panic attacks
http://landvoicelearning.com/#63987 buy tramadol online usa - tramadol cheap
http://buytramadolonlinecool.com/#91646 tramadol buy online florida - tramadol 100mg capsules
buy tramadol online order tramadol online visa - methocarbamol and tramadol for dogs
buy klonopin online klonopin dosage migraines - buy klonopin online no prescription
http://buytramadolonlinecool.com/#61458 tramadol hcl bluelight - buy tramadol online in usa
http://southcarolinaaccidentattorney.com/#31694 carisoprodol 5 panel drug test - buy carisoprodol online
http://southcarolinaaccidentattorney.com/#61879 carisoprodol tablets dosage - other names carisoprodol 350 mg
carisoprodol 350 mg carisoprodol.drugs - carisoprodol urine test
generic carisoprodol carisoprodol good high - carisoprodol us
Post a Comment