Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I had play practice and then we came here (Endicott) and we didn't get here until late. But now that we're here, I should be able to give you more and better updates.
Anyways, I have great news. They moved him out of the Intensive Care Unit and into the Neurosuite. I'll explain for those who don't know. That means he's moved a step down. He's back to where he began. In ICU, they check on him all the time. In the neurosuite they check on him less and the visiting hours are less specific. I think it starts at 10 and goes until 9. We won't be here all that time though so if you want to come when we're here, you might call us before you come.
I saw him last night and I said, "Hi, Papa," and although he has a mask on his face he still got the "h" of hi out. Plus as soon as he heard my sister and I were here, he immediately opened his eyes although he couldn't keep them opened it's still good news. I'm going in to see him in a little bit and I'll give you an update later.
There are still things we're concerned about though, so keep praying. Thanks!

No comments:


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition