Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just wanted to say that I won't be able to write until tomorrow night, because I'm leaving right now to go to Endicott and I don't know if the nursing home has wireless connection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please tell your papa and Nana that we love them and they are forever in our prayers...what Nursing Home is he in Kathi and Ron McEwen

Anonymous said...

Kirstin,

Hope all went well in Endicott this weekend and that you all had a good visit with your grandpa. We are praying for you all here in Oklahoma and are so glad to get these updates. It's amazing to see all the lives that your grandpa has touched and how it reaches across so many states. Take care and know that we love you and are praying and praising God for his goodness.

Love, Aunt Kristie, Patrick and Kayla


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition