Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Great News!!! He's responding to a lot. I was so mad I had to leave today. The therapist came in and was asking him questions and he was answering them and saying oww when they would move him the wrong way. He also had his eyes open for awhile and said hi. I'm really hoping his fever was what was causing it and now hoping he's on his way to recovering. I told you guys to not lose hope and look what's happening. But remember, it will still be a long recovery if he does recover, so keep praying. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got home from the hospital. I am posting this from the kitchen. Nanny said you guys had trouble going on line here. Tonya and I never have.

Poppa looked good this evening. He opened his eyes a few times and responded to us. Aunt Lucy sang to him in Chinese.

We continue and hope and see what the LORD does. He is in control!

Love,

Uncle Larry

P.S. I am drinking the Cherry Pepsi- thanks to whoever bought it.

Anonymous said...

From Owen and Beulah, Larry, we know that you will be able to read this soon, because God is in control we have been sending many prays to the throne of grace on your behave. GOD hears and He answers. We also pray for His loving touch on you Gladys. Stand firm in His care.


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition