Thursday, October 11, 2007

God does the impossible. Well, I have great news. The doctor talked to my Nana this morning and told her that they were going to put a feeding tube in his stomach and the way he talked it will be real soon. Okay, here's the great news. After they put the feeding tube in, he's coming out off the hospital. Now, he's not going home right away. He's either going to a temporary nursing home or rehabilitation center, we're confused on which. But it's good news to hear he's coming out of the hospital. We know it will be a long recovery, but we don't care, as long as he's recovering. Thanks for all your prayers and remember not only to pray in rough times but also in good times. Thank the Lord.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news. God does answer prayers and He has had a bunch for your grandpa. Wish we could be there with you all, but just know that you are all in our prayers.

Love,
Aunt Kristie

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin:
What a wonderful idea you had to make this Blog, so that we,friends of your grandparents, don't have to call Grandma. You are to be commended!!!!!!
I have know your Grandparents since we were in school-so many years ago. They are both several years older than me and I never let grandma forget that. But friends we are, and I am very fond of them both. I have informed several mutual friends about your Papa's accident and each has added him (and Grandma too) to their pray list. Please tell Grandma that I read your Blog every day. Todays information sounded very positive. Keep up the good work , Kristin. God bless you and all the family.
Phylliss Palmieri Alecci

Anonymous said...

Good day with great news. I am blessed seeing Poppa and reading the blog. I spoke to Dr. Bajwa today. He agreed that God is control and that God is at work.

Thanks for creating this Kirstin!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin.

My name is Ken Brown. I am a Nazarene minister and university professor in Oklahoma. Your papa was my Sunday School teacher in the Springfield Gardens Nazarene church when I was a young boy. Your Uncle Larry and I have been friends through the years. I talked with your nana and uncle Larry earlier this morning.

We are praying for your papa out here too. Your papa and nana are great people and truly Christ-like examples. I also remember your nana's parents, Bro. & Sis Biggs (they had a cool car!).

Thank you for creating this blog. We will stay in touch. May the Lord continue to touch papa and have His hand on all of you.

Ken

Larry said...

Ken,

You really blessed my mom today! I went up to the hospital and told my dad you had called. He was happy.

I asked if he remembered teaching you in Sunday School in the Springfield Gardens Church basement. He said, "Yes." His memory is strong.

We laughed a few times today about what you said about my grandparents car. That was a gem.

I am glad Ken will be home in a few days from Iraq. We have much to thank God for this evening!

Your Friend From Springfield Gardens Days and Forever,

Larry


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition