Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A few quick things. His feeding tube fell out of his stomach and all his food fell all over the floor and the doctor's won't give him any more food.
Also, I don't want to sound pushy but I really want my grandfather to know who visited the website. So even if you don't feel comfortable leaving a comment, if you could just click anonymous and then leave your name in the comment box. I would really appreciate, as will my papa. I think it will contribute to his getting better. So if you have a few minutes, please just leave you name or a comment. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry,
I have been checking on you regularly but never thought to leave you a note. I am so thrilled to hear how God is blessing you and can't wait to read the updates on your health. This has been a great encouragement to my faith in
our wonderful God. Praise His Name!!!
I hope to see you soon,
Dave Lyon

Anonymous said...

Kirstin,

I just go off the phone with Nanny. Poppa is doing good. They gave him his 6 o'clock feeding. He took more applesauce today as well. They just needed to wait until 6 for his next feeding. The tube didn't come out of his stomach. The part that attaches to the tube that is in came off and was quickly fixed.

The Shepherdsons and Joneses were up today and he talked with them.

Nanny sounded encouraged tonight. His sugar is down to 150.

I spoke to Aunt Dot this evening again. She and I were talking about the fact that there is much to be thankful for (as we did when we spoke earlier in the week).

Have a good night.

Love,

Uncle Larry

Anonymous said...

Mr Mancini,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Know that I cry out to Our Heavenly Father on your behalf. Dear Lord, Draw Mr. Mancini close to You, You are his comfort and his strength. Eternal God, the source of healing We call upon You at this difficult time; wrap your loving arms around your child. God of endless love breathe wisdom and compassion into those who care for Mr. Mancini. Lord we place all of our trust and hope in you alone. We praise your name Heavenly Father; You are our strength for today and our hope for tomorrow. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Love, Adine Bouton

Anonymous said...

hi larry,
you know bill and i check in on you and want you to know how much we love you. God is blessing and you are a blessing to us. your smile and talks with us makes our day. we will continue to pray for God's healing power and touch. your family is wonderful.
love and prayers dj and bill

Anonymous said...

Hey Larry,

Just wanted Kirsten to know that I check this website daily for comments and have told myself that I was too busy to leave feedback...but Kirsten, here goes...How great to be smack dab in the middle of a miracle and see your friend on the receiving end of GodSword....it really, really works, hallelujah!
Larry, you've been a great role model for so many including me...thanks and will be by to see you as often as possible...by the way, you looked great on Sunday and Kirsten, I love your voice...love all of you including Uncle Tickle, mel

Anonymous said...

good luck and good health to your papa


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition