Friday, April 4, 2008

And he's back into the hospital. His sugar was way to high and they got it down. He also looked very bloated. They're admitting him at St. Joseph's. They think he is dehydrated and they're going to put fluids into him. So that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for him...he seems to get so much better care at the hospital...maybe its a blessing in
disguise...I know how difficult it must be for your nana and all of you I wish I could do something to help you. Please remember that we love you and pray for you daily. God surely has a plan for your papa and has had all of his life....he is such a wonderful Christian man and he and your Nana are examples too all....GOD BLESS
We love u Kathi and Ron

Larry said...

See you in the morning.

Love,

Uncle Larry


At our Favorite Camp

At our Favorite Camp

The Family Griller

The Family Griller

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

Papa's Famous Tractor Rides.

The Singing Family Tradition

The Singing Family Tradition